Returns & Refunds
We get it, sometimes you just change your mind.
For all returns we require that it is sent back within 28 calendar days from the day you received your delivery.
Maple House, Sturmer Road, Birdbrook, Essex, CO9 4BB, England
Contact us for returns:
How to return:
- Package and send your return to the address above- don’t forget to include a print out of your email confirmation (so we know who it is from!).
- Return postage is down to the customer unless it is due to a fault our side – damaged on arrival or the wrong item.
A few things to note:
- The product is required to be unopened (the seal unbroken) and in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging.
- Returns address: Maple House, Sturmer Road, Birdbrook, Essex, CO9 4BB, England
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the cost of shipping to return the product.
Then what happens?
Once we have received the returned product, along with the order confirmation email, we shall review your return. If we are happy with the condition the product is in, we will notify you and provide a full refund. Please be patient as the delivery and review may take several days.
If an item is bought on sale, it will be returned at the sale price.
What if I received the wrong product or it was broken when I received it?
If the return/refund is the result of a damaged or broken product, firstly we apologise- we try our best to package the items so they are protected, but these things happen!
We are sorry that the item you received was damaged or broken. We try to package the items as carefully as possible to protect them, but these things happen! Please notify us immediately by sending us a message on our contact page or email@example.com, along with an image of the damaged or broken item, within 14 days of the delivery. We will then guide you through the next steps.